JohnH[_3_] JohnH[_3_] is offline

Default Wow!

On Tue, 04 Nov 2008 12:33:22 -0500, Boater wrote:

JohnH wrote:
On Tue, 04 Nov 2008 08:25:15 -0500, Boater wrote:

I waited in line in the rain for 55 minutes this morning to vote.
There's never even been a line before at my local polling place.

Hope this translates into a ***HUGE*** turnout by the time the polls close.

To you, rain. To the world, sporadic light drizzle. To us, dry weather and
not a drop of rain.

Life's tough twenty miles away, heh?

It's raining right now over parts of North Carolina, Virginia, and
Maryland, schitt-for-brains, it has been raining over those areas much
of the morning, and the rain is expected to continue. Rain tends to cut
down the vote.

Well, ****! We wouldn't want to cut down on the vote. It's going to take a
*lot* of ignorant voters to elect Obama!

Oh, and it is closer to 50 miles from where you live to where I live.

Thank God for small favors, right?
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Narcissistic Hypocrite]