D.Duck D.Duck is offline

Default 53-42

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"JohnH" wrote in message

FWIW, my older daughter was born in Bad Kreuznach, Germany. She had dual
citizenship until age 21. At that point she chose to be a US citizen,
even
though Harry was living in the country at the time.

Similar situation with our daughter. She was born in Italy in a US Navy
Hospital in Naples.
She held dual Italian/American citizenship until the age of 18. No
action was required at that point, unless she had wanted to be an Italian
citizen only. In that case she would have renounced her American
citizenship.

By default, at 18, her Italian citizenship was renounced and she became an
American citizen.

Eisboch

Is she *natural* or *naturalized*? 8)