JohnH[_3_] JohnH[_3_] is offline

Default Frekin' Awesome!

On Tue, 4 Nov 2008 01:25:09 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

Got a call today from the local Police. The Mouses' TTR was recovered,
Whooo hooooo.. We found it in fairly good condition in the Police
impound. We started it up, and there doesn't seem to be any
significant damage either. Apparently the kid who stole it confessed.
The cops said the reason the tracks went to the neighbors house was
that the kid used their driveway to try to pop start it... and they
could find no connection between the kid and the neighbor kid. Who
knows, but for now we will take it. We went immediately to the
neighbors, all of them, and made things right. The girls are working
on patching up any bad feelings, I think it will take a while but we
will all pull through.

In the mean time we do have some work to do with The Mouse. The KX is
a real handfull and she had a couple of real hard crashes last week.
She is a little shell shocked and has knocked off a lot of newly
gained speed but she is working real hard on her technique and I think
she will pick up the pieces.

We won't get the bike back till the court case is settled but with a
confession, it should not be more than 4-6 weeks according to the
Police.. Happy day at RMR, time to go celebrate.

Rowdy Mouse Racing, Team Green, uh, Blue, uh, Red... oh screw it,
let's go eat

Good news! Now she's got *two* of them to wreck!

--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Narcissistic Hypocrite]