Boater Boater is offline

Default Frekin' Awesome!

wrote:
On Nov 4, 10:07 am, Boater wrote:
wrote:

It's allright. Even the kids dad understands why we all thought it was
them. There is more evidence that I had not mentioned. And as to her
sport, she is right not out in the kitchen setting up the gear and
packing a lunch so we can go to the track. Her decision, not mine.
Harry and Don are twisting the facts (er, lying) as usual, and should
be dismissed for the scum they are. I have raised three successful
happy children, the fat slob can't even talk about his...

You posted some horrible things about your "neighbor" after the bike
turned up missing. No one is lying about that.

Bull****, and based on evidence not mentioned here, even the kids dad
agreed last night that if the tables had been turned he would have
come to the same conclusion. He shook my hand and said he completely
understood. And unlike you, I have taken the last 24 hours to go to
each and every other neighbor on the street and tell them we were
wrong.. Eveything is settled here, so you mean nothing, you are just a
troll..
Your kid is in the kitchen? No school today.

That's right, no school here in town. They use the schools as voting
areas.. Been that way for decades... Not that it's any of your
business, but I am sure you will somenhow lie and twist that too...
You are a real scumbag, a credit to your party...

No bull****; you posted some really ugly things about your neighbor in
regard to the missing motorcycle. I'm sure someone who cared enough
could google it up and repost it. I don't care enough.

It's pretty obvious you are a sour, short-tempered little schitt.

Try to remember that I grew up in Connecticut. I don't recall the
schools being closed for voting. I do remember the voting machines being
set up in the gyms, and us kids invited in to watch for a few minutes
during the day. One of our local schools is closed today because the
machines are set up in the cafeteria. The other schools are open.
There's really no other place -meaning a publicly owned building- in the
precinct suitable for voting machines. The adjacent precinct has the
machines set up at the fire station.

In Jesusville, er, Jacksonville, the first time I voted, the machines
were set up at a fundie church. It took me and others two years to get
our voting machines out of that sort of poisoned atmosphere and into a
fire station.