Boater Boater is offline

Default A Worthy Read - regardless of viewpoint

wrote:
On Tue, 04 Nov 2008 06:48:34 -0500, Boater
wrote:

JohnH wrote:
http://abcnews.go.com/Business/story?id=6099188&page=1

More sour grapes right-wing bull**** from Herring. What else is new?

The only comfort he can take will be in what the press does once
McCain and Palin are out of the slimelight and all they have to do is
run down juicy stories on Obama. They can't help it, that is what they
do.

McCain will return to the Senate and hopefully to his former winning
humorously acerbic personality. I can practically guarantee a President
Obama, if it happens, will get McCain involved in his presidency and in
policy decisions.

Palin will return to Alaska, to her role as the winsomely ill-informed
"maverick." My hope for her, since she is such a mindless and *divisive*
p.o.s., is that she chokes on her ethical problems.