JimH[_2_] JimH[_2_] is offline

Default WAFA helps McCain win!

On Nov 3, 7:30*pm, Boater wrote:
JimH wrote:
On Nov 3, 6:25 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message

JimH wrote:
I have no problem with him posting it. *I asked him to do so. *The
fact that he took time to dig it up (his story about being sent it by
someone else is baloney), basically stalking my family, is the problem
I have. *That is sick and defines the character of FL Jim.
Let's get this straight asshole. I sent the link to you privately at your
PM at Chuck's. It took me a while to dig it up since it had been a while
since I had seen it. YOU chose to post the link on rec.boats. And, I
assume, you didn't consult with the kid before doing so.
You and Krause continue to pick on folks and their families if you want.