Martin Baxter Martin Baxter is offline

Default Obama as president: The Commander and Thief

Dave wrote:
On Mon, 03 Nov 2008 10:36:43 -0600, Lord Nigel Molesworth
said:

Hmm.. I didn't know that there are different criteria for that
appellation depending on where you are, viz UK it is necessary to have a
PhD and tenure to have the title 'Professor'.

That is, of course, the meaning generally understood in the U.S. as well.

But what can you expect from people who call a handout to people who pay no
income taxes a "refundable income tax credit?" Astute readers of Orwell.

I wonder what the NY Bar Association would think of one of their members
casting such slurs upon not only a fellow member of the Bar, but also a
well respected educational institution vested with the power to confer
law degrees?

Cheers
Martin