JimH[_2_] JimH[_2_] is offline

Default WAFA helps McCain win!

On Nov 3, 6:25*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message

JimH wrote:

I have no problem with him posting it. *I asked him to do so. *The
fact that he took time to dig it up (his story about being sent it by
someone else is baloney), basically stalking my family, is the problem
I have. *That is sick and defines the character of FL Jim.

Let's get this straight asshole. I sent the link to you privately at your
PM at Chuck's. It took me a while to dig it up since it had been a while
since I had seen it. YOU chose to post the link on rec.boats. And, I
assume, you didn't consult with the kid before doing so.
You and Krause continue to pick on folks and their families if you want..
You will be rewarded with like treatment. We are sick of your crap.

Here, JimH shows his true colors. *Based on a "dare", he chooses to make
public some of his son's adolescent
internet postings, rather than accept the respectful offer to keep them
private within email.

What a guy. *What a dad.

JimH is willing to sacrifice his own kid's reputation to further his own.
Just as I always thought.

Watch your back if you ever meet this clown.

Eisboch

Huh? His reputation??

I sacrificed nothing Richard. FL Jim stalked my son and found a blog
of his when he was 14 years old. He threatened me on several sites to
reveal the blog and I called him on it at rec.boats.

I showed how a mixed up 14 year old kid moved past his problems and
became a man who now loves his family.

Sorry to see that you did not deal with FL Jim stalking my family but
chose to stand by your buddy.

I am not surprised.