posted to sci.military.naval,rec.boats
William Black William Black is offline

Default I can't wait for Wednesday...

"Boater" wrote in message

Gosh, gosh, gosh...I hope the Republicans are dumb enough to run Palin at
the top of their ticket in 2012. She will be an unmitigated disaster.

One is forced to assume that if she loses this time around they'll have her
delivered to an industrial strength polisher for six months. Followed by a
year or two touring the globe meeting the great and the good, will help a
couple of allied parties in major elections abroad and read a couple of
decent sets of political memoirs.

After all that she'll buy her clothes in Paris (she'll pretend they came
from Wallmart), be on familiar terms with half the (friendly) leaders of
the world and actually be fit for purpose.

She'll also learn to pretend that she's left her dafter ideas behind her,
at least until she gets elected...

--
William Black

Time for tea.