No Spam

Default Posting Guide-on question

I bought a posting guide-on (made by Fulton) for my 14" boat, but it seems
like there isn't enough room to install on my trailer!!! This is
unbelievable!! I was told to install close to the end if possible but my
trailer's wheel is too close to the end, the hardware doesn't got enough
space to mount it.

My question is: If I mount it on the frame located in front of the wheel,
will it defeat the purpose of the posting guide?

Interestingly, I saw this on the web site:
http://www.cabelas.com/information/M...t-Rollers.html

They said even you can mount it on the A-frame. (I have A-Frame too). Any
suggestions?

N.S.