JohnH[_3_] JohnH[_3_] is offline

Default Makin my vote count

On Sun, 02 Nov 2008 06:14:17 -0500, Boater wrote:

Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

McCain is running the dirtiest campaign since Nixon's CREEP. That is not
the fault of Obama or his ability to raise campaign funds.

You keep saying that, yet many of your contemporaries, like Chris Mathews,
are expressing amazement that McCain didn't get down and dirty with Obama,
particularly on the Rev. Wright issue.

No, McCain didn't run a particularly dirty campaign. Some of his supporters
in isolated areas did some stupid things, but so did Obama's. Neither have
leashes on everyone.

You have the habit and style of repeating things over and over until they
become facts in your mind. So do many of the third string pundits.

Eisboch

You're not living in a contested state or next to one. I do. I see lots
of McCain television commercials you do not. All McCain does is
attack-attack-attack. Dirty.

I live *in * the state to which you refer, and I find your assertions full
of crap.
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Narcissistic Hypocrite]