[email protected] thunder@TAKEOUTgti.net is offline

Default 53-42

On Mon, 03 Nov 2008 01:48:57 -0500, WaIIy wrote:

The original or a copy of the original birth certificate has NOT been
produced.

A copy of the short form has been produced.

Read my sentence carefully.

I will give you my boat if you can produce a copy of the ORIGINAL,
long-form birth certificate.

Sorry, no can do. It's not a public document, but I can produce this:

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5i...R3dqgD945OLU00

And this:

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2...n_the_usa.html

BTW, if you read the dismissal, the reason is unbelievable.

"If, through the political process, Congress determines that citizens,
voters, or party members should police the Constitution’s eligibility
requirements for the Presidency, then it is free to pass laws conferring
standing on individuals like Plaintiff. Until that time, voters do not
have standing to bring the sort of challenge that Plaintiff attempts to
bring in the Amended Complaint."

Pretty much the same reason a judge dismissed a similar suit regarding
John McCain's citizenship.

http://getdrunkandvote4mccain.com/ar...t-over-mccain-
citizenship

It's getting pretty silly, don't you think?