JimH[_2_] JimH[_2_] is offline

Default WAFA helps McCain win!

On Nov 2, 8:46*pm, DK wrote:
JimH wrote:
I can't believe some folks here, including FL Jim, are so obsessed
with some folks they disagree with that they try to dig up stuff on
their family.

I guess I am Joe the plumber.

FL Jim is one sick dude and needs help and needs to get a life. *I can
proudly say that my son is a better man now than FL Jim and leads a
more productive life.

BTW: *FL Jim obviously never raised a family and had to deal with mid
teen problems, especially with boys.

To my delight, my son turned around and is headed in the right
direction.

Yet you have "no friends". *Why am I not surprised?

Indeed...........I have no friends, I beat my kids and I live in a
cave.

Thanks for being obsessed with me and my life.

Now try to get a life of your own.