Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default Damn, it's cold

"Boater" wrote in message

I'm scheduled to be up in Boston later this week...and out on some
commercial construction sites. I'm hoping for temps at least in the 50's.
I don't want to bring anything heavier than my "light" winter coat.
Downside is that I have to fly up and back rather than take the Acela. The
trip is quite pleasant on the train.

If the weather stays as it has been for the past few days, I'd pack
something heavier.
Today I was wearing a thermal lined parka which was fine during the day, but
by 3 or 4 pm it was getting too cold for it.

Which new boat did you get this time? :)

I reacquired a boat that I had many years ago ... a 17' Sailfish CC. I
used to have a picture of Mrs.E. taking it out on the old, original "Boats
of Rec.Boats" website.

Eisboch