Tim Tim is offline

Default Damn, it's cold

On Nov 2, 4:55*pm, BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
Must be getting old.

39 degrees, but the humidity is fairly high, producing that bone
piercing cold that permeates every coat, hat, sweater that you wear.

Winters suck. *And it's only November second. *Can't even enjoy my new
boat that I got today.

Eisboch

I'm scheduled to be up in Boston later this week...and out on some
commercial construction sites. I'm hoping for temps at least in the
50's. I don't want to bring anything heavier than my "light" winter
coat. Downside is that I have to fly up and back rather than take the
Acela. The trip is quite pleasant on the train.

I hope it rains.

And then I have a trip being scheduled tentatively for December or
January for Minneapolis. Construction sites. Not looking forward to
being outdoors there in the middle of winter.

I hope it rains more.

Which new boat did you get this time? *:)

mod 70's here. maybe rain Thursday Local gas is $2:14!