BAR[_3_] BAR[_3_] is offline

Default Damn, it's cold

Boater wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
Must be getting old.

39 degrees, but the humidity is fairly high, producing that bone
piercing cold that permeates every coat, hat, sweater that you wear.

Winters suck. And it's only November second. Can't even enjoy my new
boat that I got today.

Eisboch

I'm scheduled to be up in Boston later this week...and out on some
commercial construction sites. I'm hoping for temps at least in the
50's. I don't want to bring anything heavier than my "light" winter
coat. Downside is that I have to fly up and back rather than take the
Acela. The trip is quite pleasant on the train.

I hope it rains.

And then I have a trip being scheduled tentatively for December or
January for Minneapolis. Construction sites. Not looking forward to
being outdoors there in the middle of winter.

I hope it rains more.

Which new boat did you get this time? :)