Canuck57[_3_] Canuck57[_3_] is offline

Default Twas the Night Before Elections

"Boater" wrote in message
Canuck57 wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
Jim wrote:

And that's exactly why we are faced with this dilema. All the poor
folks like you care about is the free chickens Obama promises. Obama
has the stupid vote lock stock and barrel.

I'll bet Obama gets more of the college-educated vote than McCain does,
and McCain gets more of the ignorant, inbred, redneck voters...like you.

Maybe the bottom end and black colleges.

I will give Obama this, he is a good speaker and knows how to bait people
in by telling them what they want to hear. Have seen this in other
politicians. Pierre Trurdeau in Canada was like this. Even Adolph
Hitler was like this before getting absolute power. The real question in
my mind about Obama is what is his real goals, hidden agenda if you will
for Americans. He never convinced me with his pauses for thought that I
was hearing the real Obama.

So far I don't like what I have heard, soft on crime, soft on having
people pay their bills...big time appeal to money for nothing types.
Sounds like the ghetto going to DC.

Actually, I think part of his real agenda is to make sure racist trash
like you doesn't get into the country.

Somehow that is not a loss. Ruination of a great country, might not want to
be there when that happens.

I get a kick out of you liberal whiners. A
conservative/republican/libertarian hopes for McCain to win and that makes
them racist.

Well get this, the real racism is Obama and democrats. Using the skin color
to get elected and chastising people for not voting Obama. And the
character assassination of Palin, sounds like we might want to call Obama's
dems the "brown" boys" from the hood.

Lets hope the Christians and republicans get out in force this election.