Boater Boater is offline

Default WAFA helps McCain win!

Jim wrote:
JimH wrote:
On Nov 2, 12:32 pm, JimH wrote:
On Nov 2, 12:29 pm, Jim wrote:

JimH wrote:
On Nov 2, 11:49 am, Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
wrote:
On Nov 1, 8:10 pm, JimH wrote:
On Nov 1, 9:06 pm, wrote:
On Nov 1, 8:59 pm, Boater wrote:
DK wrote:
http://www.cnnbcvideo.com/i
Yep. Another asshole obsessed with me.
Yawn.
You, like a typical, intolerant liberal, have selfishly made
this
whole group about you.........
Like the constant videos you post here of your little girl
endangering
herself by riding motorcycles?
No wonder your son joined the military.
The kid needed some self esteem which his home life wasn't
providing.
Projecting again, eh? I mean, it's been downhill for you since
your Navy
days.
Projecting what, asshole. The kids own account is on line for
everyone
to see.
Go ahead and post what my son said about me on line.
Someone else posted the link. I didn't save it. I'm sure I could
find it
though. Would you like it posted here or im a PM. I have to warn
you, it
contains things you might find hurtful and embarrasing
Post it.

Still waiting Jim.

You made the claim.........now let me see it.

I still haven't found the link. But I will keep trying if you insist.
But here is a tidbit from my failing memory. One of the things that made
your house that upset the kid was that you would hole up with your
computer all day and when you would come out you would bark at anyone
who crossed your path. Sound familiar?

Tell us, Florida Jim, why are you and several of the other right-wing
turds here so obsessed with the lives of those of us who don't like you?
And why do you and several of the other right-wing turds here make such
an effort to toss insults at the decisions of others when you are so
reluctant to reveal anything about yourselves?

What have you done since leaving the Navy? Is it true you worked as a
fluffer?