Boater Boater is offline

Default WAFA helps McCain win!

Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
wrote:
On Nov 1, 8:10 pm, JimH wrote:
On Nov 1, 9:06 pm, wrote:

On Nov 1, 8:59 pm, Boater wrote:
DK wrote:
http://www.cnnbcvideo.com/i
Yep. Another asshole obsessed with me.
Yawn.
You, like a typical, intolerant liberal, have selfishly made this
whole group about you.........
Like the constant videos you post here of your little girl endangering
herself by riding motorcycles?

No wonder your son joined the military.

The kid needed some self esteem which his home life wasn't providing.

Projecting again, eh? I mean, it's been downhill for you since your
Navy days.

Projecting what, asshole. The kids own account is on line for everyone
to see. But I'll bet JimH was a saint of a father compared to you. Have
you seen your grand kids lately? Have you ever been allowed to see your
grandkids?

Why would you think otherwise? Because of some b.s. a right-wing lunatic
buddy of your has posted?