Boater Boater is offline

Default Makin my vote count

wrote:
On Sun, 02 Nov 2008 10:22:38 -0500, BAR wrote:

There is no reason to waste any effort on "getting" Osama bin Laden. Bin
Laden is hiding in caves, if he is still alive. An emasculated man who
is afraid to fight on the field of battle.

I don't understand this line of reasoning. The man is directly
responsible for the deaths of over 3000 Americans. I want his head on a
pike.

If bin Laden isn't important, what are we doing in Afghanistan?

Battle-tested BAR (he served stateside) is apologizing for Bush, still.