posted to misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,alt.politics.elections,rec.boats
[email protected] hot-ham-and-cheese@hotmail.com is offline

Default McCain '64 Car Crash

On Oct 30, 12:28*pm, Curly Surmudgeon
wrote:
On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 08:24:30 -0700, threepontoon wrote:
On Oct 29, 2:30*pm, Boater wrote:

Last time I looked, Obama had more college educated voter supporters
than McCain. And that was before it because apparently Palin was
knowledge-challenged.

Care to try that again? *Ted Kennedy can put together a better sentence
than that on his most inebriated day.

I've been to four Obama-Biden rallies, two in DC, one in Maryland and
one in Virginia. The crowds...and they've been big ones...are far better
behaved than the GOP "base" that seems to congregate at McPalin events..
And I know this will hurt...there are lots of people of color at the
Obama events. Most of those I see at McPalin events are white.

Uh-huh. *The McCain rally I attended was well behaved. *The MSM just won't
show the stuff that goes on at Nobama rallies... don't want to hurt their
boy, ya know.

I'm sure there are people of color at Hussein's rallies. *I'm also sure
that there are whites at McCain's rallies. *So? *Why would you make that
distinction... are you saying that "people of color" are racists, and are
making their choice based on skin color?

Gee, two skinheads in a row. *I'm going to enjoy watching your heads
explode when Barak Obama wins next week.

--
Regards, Curly

What's with all the sniper references? Did you get a new toy?