BAR[_3_] BAR[_3_] is offline

Default Makin my vote count

Boater wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

McCain is running the dirtiest campaign since Nixon's CREEP. That is
not the fault of Obama or his ability to raise campaign funds.

You keep saying that, yet many of your contemporaries, like Chris
Mathews, are expressing amazement that McCain didn't get down and
dirty with Obama, particularly on the Rev. Wright issue.

No, McCain didn't run a particularly dirty campaign. Some of his
supporters in isolated areas did some stupid things, but so did
Obama's. Neither have leashes on everyone.

You have the habit and style of repeating things over and over until
they become facts in your mind. So do many of the third string pundits.

Eisboch

You're not living in a contested state or next to one. I do. I see lots
of McCain television commercials you do not. All McCain does is
attack-attack-attack. Dirty.

Harry your view of McCain is through a tinted lens. I see the same ads
that you do and you believe that stating the truth about your party's
candidate is an attack. You truly are a partisan hack.