Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default Makin my vote count

"Boater" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

McCain is running the dirtiest campaign since Nixon's CREEP. That is not
the fault of Obama or his ability to raise campaign funds.

You keep saying that, yet many of your contemporaries, like Chris
Mathews, are expressing amazement that McCain didn't get down and dirty
with Obama, particularly on the Rev. Wright issue.

No, McCain didn't run a particularly dirty campaign. Some of his
supporters in isolated areas did some stupid things, but so did Obama's.
Neither have leashes on everyone.

You have the habit and style of repeating things over and over until they
become facts in your mind. So do many of the third string pundits.

Eisboch

You're not living in a contested state or next to one. I do. I see lots of
McCain television commercials you do not. All McCain does is
attack-attack-attack. Dirty.

Your are correct. My state was Obama from the get-go. Not even worth
voting in. But, my point was that even political fanatics like Mathews has
commented that McCain himself has not run a particularly "dirty" campaign.
He made that point last night and indicated that he was quite amazed by it.

Eisboch