posted to rec.gardens,rec.arts.tv,alt.atheism,rec.boats.cruising
Paul E. Lehmann Paul E. Lehmann is offline

Default Obama as president: The Commander and Thief

Bill Kearney wrote:

Let me be clear: I do not trust either
candidate. I will, however, vote for the
person that I believe will be the better of the
two (note that this isn't a "lesser of two
evils" argument):

Because he has no experience,

And George W. Bush's experience was???

has never authored
and passed legislation and will turn to
entrenched democrat political machinery (of the
despicable Chicago kind) for all his work?

And George W. Bush turned to the Neo Cons and the
Jewish Cabal forming his foreign policy. Me
thinks I will choose the Chicago gang. The
trains in Chicago run on time!!!

That's a recipe for disaster. But you're too
blind to see the big picture. The country, and
likely the world, will be worse off for your
myopia.