Boater Boater is offline

Default Makin my vote count

wrote:
On Sat, 1 Nov 2008 15:08:30 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

I find it amazing and disgusting that the Obama campaign has raised nearly
(if not over) a billion dollars to run for president.
Think about that. A billion dollars. Out-spent McCain by over four to
one.

Eisboch

The biggest effect of that is how much the networks are in the bag for
Obama. After all he is one of their biggest advertisers and we know
they always want to make the advertisers happy.
I noticed the day of the Infomercial Obama got a 7 minute interview
with Williams and no real questions, McCain just got a 4 minute
segment where an infobabe told us how bad his campaign was going.

So...you fellows are against capitalism, eh?