[email protected] thunder@TAKEOUTgti.net is offline

Default Does McCain ever do anything but put down Obama?

On Sat, 01 Nov 2008 15:15:03 -0400, Eisboch wrote:

Even now, as more information is available and her popularity has
dropped off a bit, McCain's standings in the polls are still helped with
her on the ticket.

But where? These numbers may not be accurate anymore, but several months
back, the electorate was basically divide up as 1/3 Republicans, 1/3
Democrats, and 1/3 Independents. To win, McCain needs significant
Independents, and needs to poach some Democrats. I'll agree Palin
pleases many Republicans, but I haven't heard one Democrat say anything
good about her. We'll have to wait until Tuesday to see how the
Independents go. If McCain had gone with his first choice, Lieberman, I
think this would have been a much closer race. In many ways, Palin has
been a distraction.