BAR[_3_] BAR[_3_] is offline

Default Has Palin ever read the Constitution?

Jim wrote:
Calif Bill wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
D.Duck wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

snip

What a foching ditz this woman is.
Would you say that to her husbands face?

Certainly, if the context were appropriate and occasion arose.
What's he going to do, assault me? That would be interesting. I've
never wanted to own a lodge in Alaska, but if Todd-Boy wants to
present me with the opportunity...
Harry can't take a beating like a real man. Pick a fight and loose
and then go running to the courts.

Pick a fight? I wouldn't strike Todd Palin first. And I wouldn't run
to the courts immediately. First, I'd make sure there were witnesses
to the assault, then I'd call the police and press charges. After a
conviction, I'd seek redress in the civil courts.

Didn't you learn procedure when you dropped out of high school to
join the marines?

You would not pick a fight? First you make sure you have witnesses
and then verbally attack the wife. You may not have your piece of
Maryland after the jury rules you instigated the affair.

Harry owns property in Maryland?

Or his wife.