Boater Boater is offline

Default For the undecided

Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
Here's a very good, comprehensive outline of McCain's and Obama's
positions on a wide range of issues.
No mud slinging ... just the facts.

I found it very interesting. Overall, it clearly, honestly (and
simply stated) differentiates the two men.

My impression after reading it was to clearly see the two different
"themes" :

The sum of Obama's proposals equate to bigger government, government
control and higher taxes to pay for it.
McCain's proposals on the same issues focuses on less direct
government intervention, relying on some government mandates but with
incentives and programs to encourage private, non-government
development of programs to achieve the same goals.

http://finance.yahoo.com/banking-bud...n-vs.-Obama#12

Eisboch

McCain is just more of Bush: "trust" the free market to make it right.
Which means keep on bending over while the richest of the rich plunder
everyone else.

Here's how you can help yourself Harry. Don't bent over. Don't allow
yourself to be plundered. Be a man. Take care of yourself.

If ever I need the advice of a knucklehead whose lifetime achievement
was being accepted into the Navy, I'll let you know.

Oh..wait...I do need your advice. Before I winterize my lawn tractor
(when the leaves stop falling), I plan to put on a new set of blades.
The old blades have five seasons on them...should I just scrap them?