[email protected] slammer_2@hotmail.com is offline

Default McCleans Article

On Oct 30, 11:35*pm, wrote:
On Oct 30, 11:08 pm, "Canuck57" wrote:

wrote in message

Stated that Canadians work less, have more net worth, less personal
debt, and have more sex....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......

They are full of crap. *The Canadian government spend over $2B a year, about
$130 per working taxpayer to make us feel good. *The truth:

- we are taxed more at ever turn
- we have sky high utility bills loaded with more taxes
- alcohol and cigs, 2-4 time the price
- gasoline, almost 2 times the price
- dollar, worth 80 cents US
- more government fees than you can shake a stick at
- even cars we make in Canada cost less in the US
- GST on everything, PST for 90% of Canadians, GST+PST is usually 14% or
more.
- stand in line for health care, if you can find a family doc
- lower wages, less labor competition
- property costs more and you get less land for it. (Except San Jose and DC)
- most things like cell phones, cable, internet all more expensive

The one thing that is true, is sex. *It is the one thing government hasn't
figured out how to tax condoms aside. *And when we turn down the heat to
preserve a few $$ the ladies like to cuddle! *You would have to be from
Alaska to understand.

So...........How come there are something like 17 million ppl in
Florida and so few people in Canada if the sex thing is true?- Hide quoted text -

Read end of post ABOVE yours....