Boater Boater is offline

Default Sirius Customer Service...

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 09:43:39 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

"Boater" wrote in message
I suppose NPR is not the best network for the non-intellectuals who
require their information be spooned out in tidy little soundbites. :)

Right. We non-intellectuals answered the question, "Who am I?" when we
were about 6 years old and then got on with it.

Ever notice that most of the people who claim to listen to NPR have
all the native curiosity of an onion?

No, but I have noticed that many of those who do not think Sarah Palin
is qualified to hold high federal office.