Chris

Default ping Glenn Ashmore

Thank you.
I will find some use for it I suppose.
Chris

"Glenn Ashmore" wrote in message
news:MgRpc.30948$Lm3.15088@lakeread04...
15LM is a commercial very low modulus joint sealer used for expansion
joints and sealing around curtain walls, windows and doors. Places
where some movement is required. It has extremely good bond but very
low modulus means it cures to a soft rubbery consistancy. I can see it
used as a sealing material in bulkhead passthroughs on a larger boat but
I can't think of any use for it on a drifter.

Chris wrote:
A question for you . (I think my post looked more like spam or a

product
endorsment)....

I was just given a case of Sikaflex – 15LM and am wondering if it can be
utilized in my rebuild of a McKenzie type wood drift boat.

Primarily interested if it could be used where chines meet ribs, hull,
bottom etc.. in other words.. can I use it somewhere?

Thanks.
Chris

--
Glenn Ashmore