[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default Top McCain Adviser sez Palin 'NOT READY'

On Oct 31, 12:28*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:

He is a scary guy to listen to sometimes. *He's going to "transform America
and it's government" *as he often states. *I don't want America to be
transformed. *I want solid, honest representation and leadership.

If you want solid honest representation and leadership, it will NEED
to be transformed. We surely don't have it now.

My concern is that Obama says whatever he needs to say to get the votes and
does so in a dishonest way, appealing to the emotional sensitivities of a
frustrated citizenship. *There is one thing for sure. *He will go down in
history as a failed president (if elected) because there is no way he can
deliver on all he has promised.

They all give lip service.

Check this out:
http://democrats.senate.gov/dpc/dpc-...e=sr-108-1-421