Keith Nuttle

Default bullet hole

I live in a subdivision call College Acres Estates in northern
Indianapolis. I had my boat setting in the drive as I reworked the
garage so that I could keep it there. Someone decided that it was not
proper and shot it in the side.

The boat is a 1970 Venture 21. The hole is about 8" to 10" below the
rubrail, about 2' back from the front of the cockpit. It is circular,
the fiberglass is broken and the paint on the inside is blown off.
However the bullet does not appear to have completely penetrated the the
hull, as there is no apparent hole on the inside. The bullet could
have been a 22 or from a pellet gun based on the diameter of the hole in
the broken fibers.

Does anyone have any suggestions for the repair?