Boater Boater is offline

Default Sirius Customer Service...

Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

Hehehe. NPR is terrific. The best interviewers, the best interview
subjects, informative talk radio shows where the hosts maintain civility,
long, detailed features.

While driving I like to stay awake, so I don't listen to NPR in the car.
It seems like all the program hosts have the same, almost hypnotic style.

While discussing the effects of Asian tree frog excretement on global
warming, there's a sublimital message going on:

"Your eyelids are getting v e rrrr y heavy. You are getting v e rrr y
sleepy. Watch out for that tree!"

Eisboch

I suppose NPR is not the best network for the non-intellectuals who
require their information be spooned out in tidy little soundbites. :)