BAR[_3_] BAR[_3_] is offline

Default HA! AOL is going to quit photo hosting

Boater wrote:
wrote:
On Oct 31, 6:25 am, wrote:
On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 21:45:45 -0400, "SmallBoats.com"

Yup, I inherited this from the board member who set it up. Go daddy
was one of the companies I am looking at
You can host herehttp://www.idesigns.net
24 hr tech support, real people etc..
Talk to Terri, she will set you right up.
That's the same "Terri" who cant figure out how to covert video files,
who will be your "24 hour tech support".

So, what does a windows cut and paste expert have to do with running
Linux servers, and commercial gateways?... Terri is one of the most
sought after and respected tech support personel in her field.
Granted, when it comes to talking a good game and having no real
answers or hiding under a desk trolling newsgroups, you and Harry have
us hands down...

We can tell from your many informative posts on computer matters,
methodology, and applications that you and yours really know what you
are talking about, and that your advice should be given all the
consideration it deserves.

Harry's problem is that he doesn't know when to say I don't know. He's a
freaking expert on everything. If you don't believe me, just ask him.

You are certainly the go-to guy if the electric plug falls out of the
wall outlet.