Jim Jim is offline

Default HA! AOL is going to quit photo hosting

Boater wrote:
wrote:
On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 21:45:45 -0400, "SmallBoats.com"

Yup, I inherited this from the board member who set it up. Go daddy
was one of the companies I am looking at
You can host here
http://www.idesigns.net
24 hr tech support, real people etc..

Talk to Terri, she will set you right up.

That's the same "Terri" who cant figure out how to covert video files,
who will be your "24 hour tech support".

And fit your toddlers to the proper motorcycle, of course.

So Harry, tell us about your new iron horse. Did you order the Ural?