Jere Lull Jere Lull is offline

Default R/V Rachel Carson

On 2008-10-30 19:41:44 -0400, "Roger Long" said:

We went down the New Jersey coast in Wednesday's snotty weather. We were
close in but going straight into the swells with the wind and waves abeam.
This morning we bucked straight into 15 - 20 up Deleware Bay. Both times,
the delivery captain who has been on a lot of boats said, "I can't believe
we're keeping up 18 - 20 knots in this stuff and are this comfortable."
That made me fell pretty good, let me tell you.

Delaware's got a real bad rep in those conditions. Congrats.

Yup, you built a boat that may well *grin* at anything the Bay can
throw its way.

--
Jere Lull