[email protected] trash@thedump.com is offline

Default Good to see...

On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 18:09:37 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

On Oct 30, 8:03*pm, wrote:

You all having a great time fueling your vessels?

With gas now down to $2.19 in my locale, I did have a great time
refueling it when I was winterizing it.

Sure beat the $4.35 it hit this summer!

That couldn't be marine fuel from a dock. Our fuel in Seattle is
still $2.50 at the lowest and much more at the dock.

You can bet before the weather gets decent again that barrel oil
prices will be climbing again.

Gov. Palin was right on point today. After having toured a factory
that makes solar cells her subsequent rally included her oft-repeated
mantra of drill baby, drill. I think the message may have been lost
on the crowd.

Or, perhaps on her?