[email protected] threepontoon@live.com is offline

Default Sirius Customer Service...

On Oct 30, 7:52*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
wrote in message

It's not just for your car. *You can put one in your home, where
you'll spend far more hours than any car trip. *It complements our
iPods, FM, CD's, etc. *It's a small expense, so it's inconsequential
whether or not one uses it "enough" to be worth the expense.

But, as you say, different strokes.

-------------------------------

SSShhhhhhhssssshhhhh!

I bought a JVC Sirius car receiver back in 2001 or 2002. *You can also hook
it up in your house attached to your home audio system, which is where it
currently is. *Also got Mrs.E one for her car on a separate account.
Subscribed with a credit card for both.

The credit card now has been outdated, expired and non-existent for over
three years. *Never got a notice from Sirius. *Never had an interruption in
service. *Haven't paid for it in over three years.

Still works great.

Eisboch

Hey! Maybe that's why they tried to double-charge me. I'm
telling... :-)