JimH[_5_] JimH[_5_] is offline

Default Sirius Customer Service...

On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 16:13:26 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Oct 30, 6:47*pm, "Don White" wrote:
For someone like me who spends minimal time in the drivers seat.......... no
way.

Your thinking is too limited...

I have a sirius receiver at home. It provides commercial-free
background music for everyday activities, and specific music types for
more "active" listening.

The one in the boat provides the same, but for boat time.

It's a minimal expense that provide a lot of enjoyment.

It is about personal preferance and not "limited thinking".

If I want to listen to music while at my computer I either tap into my
music collection or go to Pandora.

We drove over 1,800 miles during our east coast trip a few weeks ago
and enjoyed music on the radio and my Ipod while on the road. We were
also able to plug in my Ipod in the player provided in our hotel rooms
to listen to music we liked. We never ran out of music options during
those 10 days while on the road or in our room.

Would Sirius been a better option for us during that
trip.........perhaps.

As Don stated........perhaps those who spend hours and hours on the
road constantly may want the service.

Different strokes..........