DK DK is offline

Default 21' Center Console Suggestions?

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 09:00:36 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 11:49:35 GMT, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:

I'm still a Contender fan. Much like 2001, when they get desperate to
sell me another CC, they'll build me one or give me a deal on a left
over just to keep the lines moving.

I'll tell you - that first Contender I had I practically stole from
them - seriously. They were desperate to get rid of it. Heh, heh,
heh.

They are very popular with the mega yacht crowd on the east coast
where money seems to be no object. They fit them out with a large
stainless steel towing strap just above the waterline at the bow and
pull them about 200 ft back. When they're ready to come into port a
crew member goes on board and brings the Contender in separately.

Some nice dinghy!

I've seen that occasionally over near Newport Yacht Club and around
Mystic. Regulators too.

I saw one Jupiter once - that's a boat that intrigues me - I really
like the styling.

Any thoughts about Bluewater or Pursuit in that size?