posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default is it fraudulent or illegal?

"Dave" wrote in message
On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 10:14:28 -0400, said:

Do you really expect
Mickey Mouse to show up and try to vote?

In Chicago? Of course. And I expect his ballot would be counted.

Up until now, I thought you were merely somewhat mis-guided.

It's called "hyperbole." You've heard the term, no?

Yes, it's the term you use to excuse your lying.

Ah, so you actually thought I was seriously suggesting the election clerk
in
Chicago would not bat an eyelash at seeing somebody calling himself
"Mickey
Mouse" showed up to vote?

If you're channeling Karl (Achtung) Rove, then yes. I think that's exactly
what you seriously thought, or at least that's what Rove would claim.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com