posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.boats,alt.hvac
Cliff Cliff is offline

Default Harry Krause Heroism Tale...the latest!

On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 10:23:22 -0400, BAR wrote:

Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:

How can we be ready to protect your sorry coward ass, if we don't
maintain a high state of readiness in our military? That cost money.
**** off asshole.

Awwwww...as if *your* time in the military did anything to protect my
butt or anyone else's. While our military has performed some amazing
feats since World War II, you weren't involved in any of them.

That is the statement from an unintelligent simpleton. There are stories
many of us could tell you...but, they are still classified.

Aw ..... just give us a hint ... who really did the damage on 9-11?
--
Cliff