posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.boats,alt.hvac
[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default Harry Krause Heroism Tale...the latest!

On Oct 30, 10:48*am, jim wrote:
TO RECAP-----------
************************************************** ************
HARRY WROTE:
* As a matter of fact, schitt-for-brains, when you were sitting
on your ass on some navy ship, I was out looking for bodies in Vietnam.
Shove that up your tailpipe.
*
* Got it?
* ************************************************** **********

I RESPONDED:
* That is most likely a lie. What time frame do you claim to have
been in Viet Nam?

HARRY TRIED TO GO OFF TOPIC:
* You actually think I give a schitt what you think?
*
* Poor little schitt.

SOMEONE ELSE JUMPED IN TO CLARIFY:
* Meaning it is another in Harry's long list of lies and he has no
proof to back up his claims.

HARRY GETS ALL FLUSTERED AND BABBLES:
* Meaning I don't give a schitt what the assholes here think or
believe, as I have stated many times in the past. I know that upsets you
little schitts. Tough.

SOMEONE ADDS A LITTLE LEVITY:
* It's a pity that a grown man can't even swear properly. If you'd
served in the military, even the Air Force, you would have learned to
swear like a sailor.

SOMEONE CRACKS A FUNNY:
* Finally found something the Navy was good at.

AND BACK TO THE ASSHOLE HARRY:
In addition to wasting billions of taxpayer dollars?

WHICH PROMPTED THE FOLLOWING-------------

JIM WROTE:
How can we be ready to protect your sorry coward ass, if we don't
maintain a high state of readiness in our military? That cost money.
**** off asshole.

HARRY'S TRAIN FALLS OFF THE TRACK AND MUMBLES:

Awwwww...asif *your* time in the military did anything to protect my

butt or anyone else's. While our military has performed some amazing
feats since World War II, you weren't involved in any of them.

I SAID,IN ORDER TO ATTEMPT TO GET BACK ON TOPIC:

First of all, It wasn't your butt we were protecting. It was your sorry
coward ass. And, as a matter of fact, I was involved in some missions
that helped to keep you safe and cozy in your love shack.

NOW KRAUSE WILL PROBABLY SAY SOMETHING CLEVER LIKE "ESAD."

When caught in his many many lies, it's all he has is low life insults
and third grade name calling.