posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.boats,alt.hvac
Boater Boater is offline

Default Harry Krause Heroism Tale...the latest!

BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:

How can we be ready to protect your sorry coward ass, if we don't
maintain a high state of readiness in our military? That cost money.
**** off asshole.

Awwwww...as if *your* time in the military did anything to protect my
butt or anyone else's. While our military has performed some amazing
feats since World War II, you weren't involved in any of them.

That is the statement from an unintelligent simpleton. There are stories
many of us could tell you...but, they are still classified.

FloridaJim, I've been led to believe, was involved in our nation's
fiasco in Vietnam. There was nothing going on in Vietnam that threatened
the butts of anyone in the United States. As for you, you couldn't
even get an overseas billet.