[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default Fishing and boating the California Delta (OT??)

On Oct 30, 9:37*am, FishWisher wrote:
My fishin' buddy John joined me yesterday for another try on Grantline
Canal (Near Tracy, Ca). We were fishing by 0820, and drug shallow
runners up the shallow side for nothing. We then tried the main canal
and John tied on a deep runner and wound up with a 22" and a 23"
schoolie at the deeper end near Old River. I tried a deeper runner
after watching him catch his first, but couldn't get a taker.

It was a beautiful day there with water temp about 62°, air temp
warmed to about 79° with no wind. The deeper canal had little debris
in the water. We called it quits a bit before 1300 and headed for
home.

Photos on my homepagewww.FishWisher.com

Dale

Dale, what is that canal used for?