posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.boats,alt.hvac
Jim Jim is offline

Default Harry Krause Heroism Tale...the latest!

Boater wrote:
BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
JohnH wrote:
************************************************** ************
Boater wrote:

As a matter of fact, schitt-for-brains, when you were sitting on
your ass on some navy ship, I was out looking for bodies in
Vietnam. Shove that up your tailpipe.

Got it?

That is most likely a lie. What time frame do you claim to have
been in Viet Nam?

You actually think I give a schitt what you think?

Poor little schitt.

Meaning it is another in Harry's long list of lies and he has no
proof to back up his claims.

Meaning I don't give a schitt what the assholes here think or
believe, as I have stated many times in the past. I know that upsets
you little schitts. Tough.

It's a pity that a grown man can't even swear properly. If you'd
served in the military, even the Air Force, you would have learned to
swear like a sailor.

Finally found something the Navy was good at.

In addition to wasting billions of taxpayer dollars?

How can we be ready to protect your sorry coward ass, if we don't
maintain a high state of readiness in our military? That cost money.
**** off asshole.