posted to alt.sailing.asa
[email protected] salty@dog.com is offline

Default is it fraudulent or illegal?

On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 22:16:21 -0500, Ken Marino
wrote:

On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 16:47:49 -0700, Capt. JG wrote:

"Ken Marino" wrote in message
m...
On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 15:09:39 -0700, Capt. JG wrote:

"Dave" wrote in message
On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 15:39:33 -0500, Ken Marino
said:

I guess libs don't know the meaning of illegal or fraud when it
applies to their warped idea of equality.

That does call to mind a question I've been meaning to ask of those
who live
in states with early voting, since I have no experience with such a
system.
Is that early voting done by going to a polling place and casting a
vote, or
is it like the Dems' proposed abolition of union elections, where
Cornelius
the Acorn volunteer can come round to the nursing home and "help" the
voter
fill out the ballot and make sure it gets delivered?

No, it's more like this...
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/...in649380.shtml

prosecute them and throw them in jail. But don't forget that the same
people saying that this is going on will tell you there is no reason to
investigate acorn.

It's been investigated and will continue to be investigated, but there's
a big difference in voter fraud and registration fraud. Do you really
expect Mickey Mouse to show up and try to vote?

No I don't, but I wouldn't put it past the dem's to try. The problem is,
voter fraud will not occur without voter registration fraud happening
first.
Once registered, one only needs a phony I.D. to go in and vote.
When you know who the phony registration people are it doesn't take much
effort to get a phony I.D. You have to have the phony registration to get
it all started.

Wrong. Completely wrong.