Tom Francis - SWSports Tom Francis - SWSports is offline

Default 21' Center Console Suggestions?

On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 20:46:06 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 12:27:59 GMT, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:

I like the Key West brand a lot. Fairly well built boat.

I've been looking for new boats for a while now - still thinking about
a new Contender again, but after looking around on the innertubes,
I've been intrigued by their new 29' CC.

http://www.keywestboatsinc.com/boats/show/id/9

Haven't actually seen one yet - just thinking.

We have some Key Wests here in our neighborhood - very nice looking
boats. Regarding that 29' CC however, I'm concerned about all of
those "optional" features that really should be standard. I suppose
that's their way of keeping the base price down but it could certainly
be misleading to the uninitiated.

That's a good point - the base boat is pretty reasonable, but it's
pretty bare bones.

Compared to the Grady Canyon 33, as an example, it's fairly well
stripped down at the base boat.

I'm still a Contender fan. Much like 2001, when they get desperate to
sell me another CC, they'll build me one or give me a deal on a left
over just to keep the lines moving.

I'll tell you - that first Contender I had I practically stole from
them - seriously. They were desperate to get rid of it. Heh, heh,
heh.

Might keep my powder dry for another couple of months. :)