posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default who's racist here

"Dave" wrote in message
On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 16:51:25 -0700, "Capt. JG"
said:

You f...n jerk. Why do libs twist the words. I NEVER said anyone should
vote any person because of race. I questioned why some get accused of it
and others don't. MSM bias is the answer. Libs just will not read what
is
written without reading what they WANT to read.

So, what you're saying is that MSN is the cause of racism by some people.

No, Jon. That's your straw man, not his.

Bzzzt.... "MSM bias is the answer." from Ken.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com